Merged requested to merge feature/adaptive_grid into master
AdaptiveGrid is now a real dune grid, is derived from
GridDefaultImplementation and can be used wherever a grid/gridview is expected.
Additionally to make
AdaptiveGrid a dune grid, I have removed the static
instance method. It was necessary, to always create an AdaptiveGrid before any function providing a
const Grid& can use it (like the
makeGlobalBasis function. Thus, this is the same, as requiring that the user always constructs an AdaptiveGrid. This can be done with a regular constructor. Since then the grid is created and the GridView returns the correct AdaptiveGrid on
grid(), the GridView can be directly passed to the ParallelGlobalBasis.
- The ProblemStat always stores an AdaptiveGrid.
- The DefaultProblemStatTraits define the AdaptiveGrid as Grid
- The ParallelGlobalBasis can be created with any dune grid, including the AdaptiveGrid.
- Automatic adaption is only provided if the AdaptiveGrid is used.
- The user can pass a non-adaptive Grid to ProblemStat, that is automatically wrapped in the AdaptiveGrid class.